Installation, repair and replacement of antennas and satellite dishes. Making personal and corporate videos for advertising, promotion and events: weddings, parties, birthdays, anniversaries. Laptop or computer maintenance, assembling and repair: software installation, virus protection, fixing network connection problems, etc. Find these specialized services and contact computer or audio/visual technicians.
COMPUTER AND AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIANS IN MIAMI, FL
4151 N 29th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33020
2850 Stirling Road, Suite E
Hollywood, FL 33020
10894 SW 188th St
Miami, FL 33157
5410 NW 107th Ave #502
Miami, FL 33178
1555 N Treasure Drive, Unit 408
Miami Beach, FL 33141
2855 NW 112th Ave Ste 8
Miami, FL 33172
Home theater equipments and components
Building your home theater can be an exciting project! However, it can be very complex if you don’t plan ahead of time. You must first choose the right place and home theater equipments to be installed. Some home theaters can be small and some are quite large. First, you pick the exact location and create a basic map of your home theater room setting. This will help the setup process. You will have to establish whether the theater will be for family gatherings or individual usage. Individual theaters don’t require as much space and home theater equipment installation.
Home theater speaker systems and receivers
This is one of the most important home theater equipment. Speaker placement is essential to enhance the theater experience. They should be place at ear height and about 20 inches from the wall. In order to get the perfect surround sound you should have no less than five voice-matched speakers together with a subwoofer unit. Surround sound speakers may include:
- Bookshelf speakers-These home theater speakers are placed in the bookshelves. They are small-sized and able to handle midrange and high-end frequencies. They can also be mounted on the wall and don’t require a lot of space.
- Floor-standing speakers-They come in different sizes and handle a full range of frequencies. Some sizes can be as tall as a person.
- In-wall speakers-They use the wall’s enclosed nature and they are very similar to bookshelf speakers. Although they remain tucked away, they are vital to sound quality.
- Subwoofers-Made for low-frequency use, these speakers have large drivers and they are weightier and bigger than the bookshelf ones. It’s the simplest speaker to set and it can be set anywhere.
Remember all speakers should be placed at a height close to your elevation when seated. When they are placed too high or too low they can ruin the sound quality.
Home theater video source
The main source device in a home theater system is a movie player. Some people still use DVD players. It has enveloping surround sound and a good-looking 480p image. However, the blue-ray will provide you with better sound and picture quality. Blue-ray players will also output high-resolution audio formats such as DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD. For individuals who have an extensive collection of movies, you may want to consider a video server where you can store your movies in digital form. Other video players such as Apple, Amazon, and Roku will allow you to stream videos over a network connection. Gaming consoles have also become an important home theater source. Products such as Xbox, PlayStation support Blue-ray and streaming video.
Home theatre projectors and TV
Home theater projectors are very advantageous but they can also have their limitations.
- They generate a larger image size, up to 300" diagonal or more.
- They can also be used to throw a smaller image of about 60" diagonal.
- They are often less costly than larger size TVs.
- It can save you space as projectors are pretty small and the room will look more spacious when not in use.
- They are easy to install and light weight.
- They require a dark room, just like in a movie theater, otherwise it won’t work as well and the image quality won’t be as great.
- They will require maintenance. The lamps on these projectors need to be replaced and they can cost $300-$400.
- Installation can be complicated if you plan to ceiling mount it.
- Rainbow artifacts: This is when users see color separation. It generally happens on projectors that use DPL technology and it can be visually distracting.
- A separate audio system is needed. You will need to purchase a separate surround sound audio system to go with it.
If you need help setting up your home theater, casafix allows you to contact professionals in your area at no cost.